An Unwelcome Distraction is the fourth episode of the first season of Trial & Error and the fourth episode overall in the series. It has aired on March 21, 2017.
When the new suspect turns up in a coma, Josh becomes sidetracked trying to solve this crime, eventually becoming a suspect himself. Meanwhile, prosecutor Carol Anne Keane presents Margaret Henderson's autopsy report that reveals Larry's wife was struck by a blunt object, leading to a frantic search for the murder weapon.
- Kevin Durand as Rutger Hiss
- Patricia Belcher as Judge Horsedich
- Julie Hagerty as Madame Rhonda
- Ginger Gonzaga as Crystal
- Angel Parker as Heidi Baker
- Dave Allen as Taxidermist
- Jeremy Denzlinger as Police Officer #1
- Michael C. Alexander as Police Officer #2